Each order placed in September gives one entry into the draw.Your order can be of any value, and there is no limited on the number of orders/entries you place in any competition.
Boost each order to be worth two entries.Placing an order over €100* will give you a second entry into the prize draw.
*€100 exc VAT
Get one extra entry per order.Any order with a value over €150 will give you one additional entry. That means each order placed can be worth up to 3 entries in to the prize draw.
Wait and see if you’re one of our lucky prize winners!Because we know our home and trade users need different things, our trade and home users will be entered in to separate prize draws (and it gives you a better chance of winning).
- One draw will be made for both trade customers and home customers
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Ireland (Excluding Northern Ireland) except employees (and their families) of Alliance Disposables, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entry can be completed in the below way:
- Each order placed during the duration of the competition enters the person named on the order to one entry into the draw.
- If the order value equals or exceeds €100 (exc VAT) the order is eligible to a second entry into the draw.
- If an order of any value exceeds €149.99 the order will be eligible for an additional entry.
- Entries made by means other than through allianceonline.ie will not be counted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated, it is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. The promoter also reserves the right to remove entries which are deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date, which is stated on terms and conditions page related to the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s), either via email sent to the address associated with your Alliance Online Ireland Account.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Alliance Disposables Ireland, Alliance House, Boeing Road, Airways Industrial Estate, Santry, Dublin, D17 Y235
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.